NOW STOCKED EXCLUSIVELY AT PUEBLO CAFE, BNE.
Introducing my Kangaroo Paw design I have redesigned specifically for this beautiful Australian Flora wearable art piece.
Designed by me and digitally printed onto right here in Brisbane on a lovely mid-weight cotton. These were then outsourced to a local seamstress who has then handmade each one. Pattern Placement of each mask is true to images.
These are a truly unique LIMITED RELEASE of just 15.
- Mask is Standard size for adult + young adults - measuring 26cm wide (laying open edge to edge) & 17.5cm high (from top to bottom along the curved centre seam}. See pictures.
- 3 layers: 2 x 100% woven cotton layers. 1 x Polypropylene layer in between - no filter pocket.
- Adjustable soft side straps with a pull tab to help perfect your fit
- Nose wire
- Contoured to the face
- Fully washable
- Fully reversible colour is deep teal.
- Comes in reusable cellophane bag to keep mask in when not in use.
ONCE THESE ARE SOLD OUT - THEY WILL NOT BE RE-STOCKED.
MASK CARE: To ensure your handmade mask lasts, please hand wash or gentle machine wash in a laundry bag - hot wash before use separately, and warm wash after every use. Line dry. Always check the mask for holes or tears before wearing.
PLEASE READ: Handmade masks are NOT MEDICAL GRADE MASKS. They will not stop you from contracting COVID-19. They are to be used as a face covering, to protect you and others if you are unwell, or where you cannot maintain social distancing. They are good enough to filter some particles out of the air and refrain the wearer from touching their nose and mouth. For further information refer to the Australian Government Website for more information for the benefits for wearing face masks or see your healthcare professional.
Masks are not recommended for use by children under the age of 3